Justin Timberlake Among Those Filming Movies in Louisiana
It's always exciting when you can catch a glimpse of "magic in the making", and that happens a lot here in Louisiana. Since we have such great tax credits for movies and television shows to be filmed here, it's always a possibility to accidentally run into a scene being filmed, or maybe even a movie star.
So, if you're a fan of Justin Timberlake, be on the lookout, because he will be filming "Palmer" in the New Orleans and Northshore areas from November 9th - December 13th.
There are also a plethora of other projects filming, or about to start production, here in the Bayou State. Check them out below, from the Louisiana Entertainment website.
- "Blue Bayou" filming through November 23 in New Orleans
- "Filthy Rich" with "Sex and the City" alum Kim Cattrall, filming through Feb 2020 in New Orleans
- "Your Honor" TV series with "Breaking Bad" alum Bryan Cranston, filming through February 2020 in New Orleans
- "NCIS:New Orleans" TV series now filming season 6 through April 2020
- "Evil Eye" TV series filming Nov 11- Dec 1 in New Orleans
- "The Ravine" with Eric Dane and Teri Polo will be filming Nov 4 - Dec 6 in New Orleans