Boy Left Blinded After E – Cigarette Explodes
Many smokers are trying electronic cigarettes as alternatives to tobacco cigarettes, but e - cigarettes come with dangers of their own.
Fox News reports that 14-year-old Leor Domatov was blinded in one eye and may have permanent damage to both hands after allegedly testing an e-cigarette at a mall in Brooklyn, New York.
The e - cigarette exploded after a salesperson plugged it into a battery. Domatov's cornea is damaged and both hands badly burned.
Domatov's father hired a lawyer to investigate since the seller was targeting his underage son.
Click the link for the full story. Let us know if you've had problems with e - cigarettes on our Facebook page or in the comments below.