Fall Is Magic At These Louisiana Farms
We are all looking for something to make us feel like it is actually 'fall' here in Louisiana. And sometimes that is a very hard thing to do! But as we are approaching cooler temps this weekend, you might be looking for some places around the state to take the family for a fun fall excursion. Only in Louisiana found some great destinations to get your adventurous side going, and we wanted to share. Pumpkins, anyone?
- Curry Farms - 548 Robinson Dr., Rayville - hayrides, pumpkin patch, and even a tractor tire swing for kids
- Cajun Country Corn - 42360 Hwy. 16 Pine Grove - a 7.5 acre corn maze that turns into a haunted attraction at night
- Ms. Heather’s Farms - 11215 Lee’s Ln., Hammond - a hay maze, zip line, duck racing, and a nature trail
- CM Farms - 252 CM Farms Road (John Broussard Road), Dry Creek - over 40 activities, including farm animals, pony rides, and so much more
- Dixie Maze Farms - 9596 Sentell Rd. Shreveport - 8 acres with a corn maze, pony rides, and a pumpkin patch
- Steele's Farm - 56459 Dollar Rd., Angie - petting zoo, rock wall, and hay rides that take through their Christmas tree farm