Ten Girly Things Guys Admit They Would Do If Socially Acceptable
Can even the manliest man be in touch with his most inner feminine side and be seen as girly? Sure he can.
AskReddit posed this question, "Men of Reddit; what thing would you do if it wasn't so 'feminine' or socially 'unacceptable'?", and men responded with answers you would never think could come from a guy.
"If I didn't have a penis I would only wear yoga pants.", "Before Christmas, my wife mentioned a perfume she liked. I went to the store and bought some. It smells so good that I went into the store twice that week to use some of the accompanying lotion on my hands.", "Skirts. They look nice and seem breezy." and "Chick drinks. I really like fruity alcoholic beverages." these were just a few of the hundreds of surprisingly truthful male answers.
According to AskReddit, These Are the Most Popular Guy Answers
- Wear a dress.
- Wear leggings or tights especially when it's cold.
- Wear make on those days when the face is broken out or for dark circles.
- Use fruity-smelling perfumes or colognes.
- Be comfortable using the word "cute".
- Wear bigger jewelry including bracelets and rings.
- Use facemasks for better-looking skin.
- Take up knitting or quilting.
- Carry a purse. Many guys said pockets on men's pants were not big enough.
See all the responses here.