St. Martinville Man Arrested on Numerous Drug Charges
41-year-old Marcus Bourda of St. Martinville has been arrested after his alleged reckless driving helped lead to him getting busted on numerous drug charges.
St. Martin Parish Sheriff Becket Breaux says deputies were acting on a report of suspected illegal drug activity at a home in the 1400 block of Boon Lasseigne Road in St. Martinville. On their way to the home, deputies noticed Bourda driving recklessly, so they stopped him. Deputies say he was headed to that home.
Sheriff Breaux says Bourda did make it to that home, but with an escort from deputies who executed a warrant and have charged him with the following:
- LA. R.S. 40:966A; Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule I CDS (MDMA)
- LA. R.S. 40:967A; Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Methamphetamine) – More than 28 grams
- LA. R.S. 40:967A; Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Hydrocodone)
- LA. R.S. 40:967A; Possession with Intent to Distribute Schedule II CDS (Cocaine HCL)
- LA. R.S. 40:1041; Transactions involving proceeds from drug offenses
- LA. R.S. 32:81; Following vehicles
Bourda has been booked into the St. Martin Parish Correctional Center.
Read More: Louisiana's Most Wanted List