‘jeep jaunt’ Door Prizes/Auction Items Are Piling Up!
One of the big draws to the Annual 'jeep jaunt' is the quality and sheer number of door prizes and auction items, and they are starting to pile up!
In Partnership with Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel, Sterling Jeep, KATC TV3, and Townsquare Media, the 13th Annual 'jeep jaunt' takes place this Sunday, October 28, 2018. Registration/Check-In is from 7-9am at Celebrity Theatres in Broussard, then the Jeeps depart for Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel for a day of FUNraising! Food, laughs, door prizes, an auction, raffles and a whole lot of fun!
Some of the door prize/auction items that have been donated include:
- Tickets to see Ed Sheeran in New Orleans October 31st!
- A lady's sterling silver white freshwater potato pearl double station "Y" necklace from A Bryan's Jewelers
- Autographed game-worn UL Ragin' Cajun helmet
- A winch from B&M Auto Sound and 4x4
- A Philips Sonicare Toothbrush from Dr. Natalie Brasseaux
- Autographed UL jersies
- A gift certificate for services from Spa Mizan
- A Jeep fire pit, donated by Louisiana Jeepers and All Jacked Up Jeeps
- A Hi-Lift Jack from B&M Auto Sound and 4x4
- A "Feast for Five" from Grub Burger
- A custom-made 'jeep jaunt'/American Lung Association fishing rod from By-You Custom Rods/Ronnie Addison
- A winch from Don's Automotive Accessories
- "Jeep Grill Art": a framed Jeep grill with LED backlighting
- $50 gift certificates from Tsunami
- Gift certificates from Villager's Cafe
- Combo meals from Freddy's Steakburgers on Bertrand Drive
- A Grill from Smokey Hebert's Snap-On Tools
- Gift certificates and baskets from Cypress Bayou Casino Hotel
- Gift certificates from Pizza Artista
- A bicycle, donated by NuNu's Fresh Market in Youngsville
- A basket from Raisin' Canes
- Free French Fries from McDonald's of New Iberia, Abbeville and Kaplan
- Wall art, deer antler bottle opener, JEEP mobile, ice chests, so much more!
Most door prizes are packaged so that each door prize given is valued at $20 or more ($20 is the price of pre-registration!).
If you'd like to participate in this year's 'jaunt', join us Sunday morning at Celebrity Theatres in Broussard to get registered. Bring the kids, it's a great time raising funds for the American Lung Association!