Fun Facts For Valentine’s Day
There's nothing more attractive than a big, beautiful brain so, if you're looking to impress that special someone with your smarts this Valentine's Day we got you covered!
I mean, how many people know that every year, around 9 million people buy their pets a Valentine’s Day gift? If you throw out facts like that you're sure to have a Valentine this year!
Here are five more V-Day facts from 1800flowers.com to help you impress your sweetheart today.
- More than 36 million heart shaped boxes of chocolates are sold across the country on Valentine's Day.
- Men spend twice as much as women on gifts. The average man spends $130 on, while women spend about $70.
- February 14th is the second largest card giving day of the year, just after Christmas.
- Teachers receive the most Valentine’s Day cards, followed by kids, mothers, wives and girlfriends.
- If you order a bouquet have it tied in lace. The word for “lace” in Latin means “to snare or net". You know, like catching a persons heart ... cute, right?
Happy Valentine's Day!