Unique Bargain Hunter Spots Around Acadiana
We do love our bargains here in Louisiana, and if we're really being honest, we get quite a thrill when we get something for way less than we would normally pay for it in a store. Hence, our complete adoration of second hand stores, flea markets, bargain stores, and yard sales. Only in Louisiana has found some spots around Acadiana that are a bargain hunters paradise, and I wanted to share with you, my treasure seeking friends! Here's an interactive map to help you out in your quest. And don't forget about the wildly popular Exit 11 Yard Sale on March 16th of this year. See ya there!
- Bayou Town Flea Market - 214 Guilbeau St., Breaux Bridge. 4,000 square feet of treasures in the old Dauterive Hatchery in beautiful downtown Breaux Bridge. This is a fun place to visit during the annual City Wide Garage Sale
- Lagniappe Antique Mall - 124 W. Bridge St., Breaux Bridge. Antiques, folk art and original handmade items make this a must see stop in downtown Breaux Bridget. Lots of vendors who constantly update their merchandise
- Lafayette Antique Market - 3108 Johnston St., Lafayette. You've probably driven by here a million times, but it really is worth a stop. Beautiful vintage items mixed in with a few newer pieces, but all at reasonable prices. I love the ever evolving selection in this cute place.
- Unique Finds - 107 Kaliste Saloom Rd., Lafayette. Over 20 vendors, if you are looking to DIY an antique, this is your go to place. Great customer service, and if I'm looking to add my own touch to an existing piece, this is where I go.
- Brocante Vintage Market - 1409 E Broussard Rd., Lafayette. This place is so cute, and when I walk in I want to take everything home! They really have a knack for put ting things together so elegantly. New to the scene, and if you are looking for antique furniture, this is worth the drive
- Grammie's Antiques - 111 Perry Dr., Abbeville. Antiques, vintage items, and even some consignments make this a place to peruse the afternoon away looking for your newest old find
- The Funky Flea - 829 Napolean Ave, Sunset. In addition to the very cool 50's and 60's items in the store, they also feature local artists and artisans. A very fun place to visit!