Several fire departments responded to a huge house fire early Wednesday evening in Lafayette Parish.

According to the Scott Fire Department, the structure fire happened on Stutes Rd.

In their social media post, the SFD reports that the fire started with a grease fire and it quickly spread throughout the structure.

When firefighters initially arrived on the scene, they quickly noticed how intense the blaze was, thus mutual was requested and a number of area fire departments responded.

Trucks and personnel from Judice, Scott, Lafayette, Duson, Carencro, Maurice, Broussard, Youngsville, and Milton responded to the major fire.

KLFY-TV 10 reports that there were no injuries in this incident, but as you can see here the structure was a complete loss due to this blaze.

Photos Wednesday night on social media showed a line of fire trucks on the scene as the blaze intensified under the windy conditions we had here Wednesday evening.


LOOK: Controversial songs from the year you were born

Stacker celebrates history's most boundary-pushing—and thereby controversial—songs from 1930 through today.

Gallery Credit: Stacker

More From 99.9 KTDY