Fezzo’s in Scott Open After Accidental Fire Happens Overnight
An accidental fire caused minor damage to Fezzo's in Scott overnight, and the restaurant is open today.
Scott Fire Department Chief Chad Sonnier says it happened in the kitchen area.
"While a contractor was cleaning the hood system, a propane gas line (used to supply one of the grills) was accidently turned on," says Chief Sonnier. "The motor of a nearby cooler ignited the leaking gas."
Cleanup began immediately as the fire in the grill area was quickly brought under control.
There were no injuries reported.