Australian Child Makes Horrifying Discovery In Fast – Food Restaurant [NOTE CONTENT]
Two Australian parents are up in arms after their 2 year - old's discovery in a McDonald's restaurant.
A couple in Perth, Western Australia were horrified when their 2 year old was found with a black item in their mouth. They discovered the item was a condom, which they believe may have been used. The child's mother took her to the restroom and washed her mouth out. The couple returned to get the condom to take to a doctor for testing but told a local TV station that the restaurant refused to give it back. McDonald's management told the station it would be sent to a local hospital for testing.
It's horrible that this happened but let it serve as a warning to never let your kids out of your sight, especially toddlers.