Andrew Hall Lost 7 Teeth When Electric Cigarette Explodes [PICS]
Well, it's been a really rough 24 hours+ but I feel I have to share. Thank you for my family and especially Airelle for taking care of me but yesterday morning I was getting ready for work when I had something happen to me that I didn't expect possible. I'm currently in the ICU and doing well so rest assured and these are very graphic photos. I Vape (I know, terrible and uncool) but I no longer do and I hope to possible sway those that do to maybe reevaluate or find other methods of smoking. I've been doing this for about a year now and assure you I did not do anything I wasn't supposed to (battery was in right, always had the shop put it together when I first bought it and add things and maintenance it the right way while taking their advice) but it exploded in my face. I've lost at least 7 teeth, 2nd degree burns to face and neck and have been pulling chunks of plastic, teeth and foreign objects from mouth, throat and lips. I was lucky and they're was a huge amount of damage to the room in my house I was in as well. Please feel free to share my story and take care. Thank you again friends, work and family that have reached out to offer help, I greatly appreciate it!
Electronic cigarettes are generally safe, but like everything man made, things can go wrong due to misuse, malfunctions and defects.