Life For 3 Blood Drives
'Tis the Season to Pay it Forward! Between December 22 and January 2, United Blood Services, Sterling Automotive Group and Townsquare Media celebrate "Life For 3", and they will donate $3 for each blood donation made to either the American Cancer Society (Acadiana Area) or to the American Lung Association!
It's a week of "3"s:
•$3 donated to non-profit of your choice
•3 lives saved with each blood donation
•3 family members or friends brought with you to "Pay it Forward"
•$300 Visa gift card daily drawing
The #Lifefor3 Blood Drives begin on Monday, December 22. The event has gained traction on social media, and it is looking like the next two weeks are going to be extremely successful.
If you would like to donate during the #LifeFor3 event, here is a list of all blood drive locations, broken up by parish, including the location, date and time of each mobile blood drive.
- Iberia Medical Center: 12/22- 12pm to 6pm
- Iberia Medical Center: 12/29- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart in New Iberia: 12/30- 12pm to 6pm
- Robie’s in Jeannerette: 12/29- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart- Abbeville: 12/23- 12pm to 6pm
- Johnny’s Drive Inn- Gueydan: 12/24- 8am-Noon
- Lowes- Abbeville: 12/26- 12pm to 6pm
- CVS- Kaplan: 12/30- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart-Abbeville: 12/31- 8am to Noon
- Fuel Depot- Delcambre: 12/23- 12pm to 6pm
- Rod’s Thifty Mart- Church Point: 12/23- 12pm to 6pm
- Acadia General Hospital- Crowley: 12/24- 8am-Noon
- Walmart- Crowley: 12/29- 12pm to 6pm
St Landry/Evangeline Parish
- Tri-Parish Bank- Eunice: 12/22- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart Eunice: 12/23- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart Ville Platte: 12/30- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart Opelousas: 12/30- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart Broussard: 12/22- 12pm to 6pm
- Nunu’s Fresh Market- Youngsville: 12/27- 12pm to 6pm
- Rouse’s Supermarket- Youngsville: 12/29- 12pm to 6pm
- Walmart on Pinhook: 12/26- 12pm to 6pm
- Whole Foods Market: 12/28- 12pm-6pm
- Rouses Market- Johnston Street: 01/02- 12pm-6pm
- Walmart Breaux Bridge: 12/26- 12pm to 6pm
Donors can also visit the United Blood Service office 1503 Bertrand Drive, seven days a week. For more information, visit the United Blood Service website, or call (337) 235-LIFE!