It’s Not Too Late To Make April Fools’ Day Successful
Tomorrow is April Fools’ Day, and you have plenty of time to prepare!
Remember, April Fools jokes are supposed to be funny, not hurtful. Anything that is going to cause panic or undue hardship is just plain wrong, not fun, and won’t get any laughs. Keep it simple, keep it safe, keep it fun, and a good time can be had by all!
A few ideas:
- Stop by the pharmacy and pick up some petroleum jelly to place on someone’s door knob or under the door handle on their car.
- Place a piece of tape under your co-worker’s computer mouse.
- Soak your roommate’s (or sig-o’s) toothbrush in salt water for a few seconds and allow to air dry.
- Place a bowl of M&Ms, Reese’s Pieces and Skittles in the lobby and allow co-workers and visitors to play taste-bud roulette.
- Coat a bar of soap with clear nail polish (the soap won’t be able to produce a lather!).
- Buy a dozen creme-filled donuts or eclairs, and squeeze out all of the creme and replace it with mayonnaise. Yum!!
Just remember to keep it simple, fun and safe, and it will be a good gag!