Wineaux: A Sipping Experience Returns Nov 15
Wineaux: A Sipping Experience returns to Sugar Mill Pond in Youngsville on Friday, November 15, 2019.
The event is designed to allow you to learn more about wine in a fun, comfortable, low-pressure atmosphere. There is a misconception about wine that Wineaux is here to dispel: wine does NOT equal stuffy, snooty, or "out-of-my-league". At Wineaux, you'll find wine experts, serving up over 25 different wines, who are eager to share their passion for wine with you with, again, no pressure. Want to know why some wines are red and some aren't? Ask. Want to know which wine travels well? Ask. Want to know which middle-of-the-road wine will pair well with most meals and NOT break the bank? Ask!
Wine can be enjoyed with anything from steaks to sandwiches, roasts to Reece's, chili to Cheeto's, and everything in between. The most important thing to remember about wine is this: the BEST wine is the wine that you like. It's that simple.
Wineaux is designed to open your eyes to different wines (if you are a wine newbie), but it's also designed to showcase some new wines that many may not have yet experienced. It is also designed to help you get a start on your holiday shopping!
Pop-up shops will surround the event, featuring over 18 local vendors offering fashion, art, jewelry, home decor, and seasonal items.
Scrumptious Tapas Tasters will be available from Romacelli Bistro e Vino. The Tapas Tasters menu is fabulously wine-friendly, allowing you to experience the power of wine pairing.
There will be 10 wine tasting booths with over 25 wines to choose from. Plus, the Wine Market & Bar will serve wine by the bottle, by the glass or even by the case, as well as beer & non-alcoholic beverages.
Music. Dancing. Photobooth. Shopping. Friends. Wine. IT"S ALL PART OF THE FUN! DJ RV will be serving up the "What Time Does The Band Start?" music to keep you moving until the Vermillionaires take the stage.
A portion of the proceeds from the event will benefit the Acadiana Symphony Orchestra & Conservatory of Music’s educational outreach programs – DoReMe!, the Conservatory and the Acadiana Symphony Youth and Prep Orchestras.
- Friday, November 15, 2019
- Sugar Mill Pond - 101 Waterview Road, Youngsville 70592
- Gates: 5 PM
- Admission: $35 pre-sale; $40 at the gate. Ticket holders receive their official starter kit at the registration booth which will include a collectible Wineaux Sippy Cup, 5 Wineaux Corks (the official currency of Wineaux), the Official Nunu’s Fresh Market Wine Order Form, and few other surprises from local businesses.
- RELOAD YOUR CORKS! You can purchase additional corks at $2/cork that can be used for Sips, Tapas Tasters or Cocktails.
- Eat: Romacelli Bistro e Vino will be on-hand with a fabulous wine-friendly Tapas Tasters menu. 1 Cork = 1 Tapas Taster
- Shop: Vendors include K & T Creations; Lolli's Lip Service; Meraki Jewelry Design; Autumn Lane Boutique LLC; Parish Tins; Haven Decor Company; The Beaded Soul; A. Dannette Photography; Blush Boutique; 9round Kickboxing; Hauling Sass; Limelife; Crochet Me This; A Rolling Stones Jewels; Conjure Cosmetics; Cochon Cannery; J. Elise Boutique; Divine Cakes and Sweets; Boutique Attire: Casual Chic Attire.
- Must have ID.
- Have a hardcopy of your ticket or present your ticket on your wireless device. Your ticket was emailed to you upon purchase.
- Must have event wristband to enter, to be served or to shop. No exceptions. Re-entry allowed with wristband.
- No outside food, beverage or chairs.
- ATM on-site.
- Plenty of parking throughout the neighborhood. Please be considerate of residents’ lawns & driveways.
- Help us to keep this event as green as possible by using your NuNu’s Fresh Market Sippy Cup for sipping & at the bar!
- This is an all-weather event – no refunds!
- Remember, this is an adult-themed event! 21 & over only.
- Wineaux's Wine Market & Bar and Sippy Cup Partner: NuNu’s Fresh Market
- Wineaux Starter Kit Sponsor: Acadiana Security Plus
- Photo booth Partner: 9Round Kickboxing
- Bungalow Partners: Bradley & Moreau, iDi Workspaces, J Elliot Salon, Harmonia Roses, DR Horton, DJW Insurance
- Supporting Partners: SLD, Klout9, LCVC, Blake Johnston, State Farm, City of Youngsville
- Tapas Taster Partner: Romacelli Bistro e Vino
- Media Partner: LUS Fiber, 99.9 KTDY
- Beverage Partner: Lafayette Coca-Cola Bottling
Wineaux: A Sipping Experience is another Social Entertainment Productions event experience