Sandbag Locations in City of Lafayette and Throughout Parish
Lafayette Consolidated Government has all of its sandbag locations operating in full effect ahead of both tropical storms.
Residents, particularly those who live in areas prone to flooding, are encouraged to take precautions to protect their property.
All locations listed below are self-bagging, and residents must bring their own shovel and manpower. Please limit sandbags to four bags per exterior door. There is a maximum of 20 sandbags per household.
(Two additional sandbag locations have been opened up - Brown Park and the Robicheaux Recreation Center.)
Lafayette City and Parish Sandbag Locations
- North District Site - 400 N Dugas Road (located off North University Avenue) in Lafayette
- Brown Park - 1234 E. Pont Des Mouton Road in Lafayette
- Robicheaux Center - 1919 Eraste Landry Road in Lafayette
Municipality Sandbag Locations
- City Hall - 310 E. Main Street (behind City Hall)
- Deer Meadow Subdivision (corner of Deer Meadow Boulevard and Myette Point Street)
- Broadview Drive (by the Broussard Community Center)
- Community Center - 5115 N. University Avenue (behind the Community Center)
- Duson Park - South A Street
- Public Works Department - 116 Lions Club Road
- Foster Park - 399 2nd Street