Johnson & Johnson Vaccination Sites
For people interested in getting the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine, they will have several opportunities to do so next week.
According to a press release from the Louisiana Department of Health, several towns will hold vaccination events next week.
You do need to either go online or call in order to schedule an appointment for the vaccination. You can visit http://www.oph4.timetap.com to make your appointment. If you prefer to schedule over the phone, you can call 337-262-5311.
The following are the list of locations where the J&J shot will be available:
- April 5th will be at Washington Community Center at 536 Veterans Memorial Blvd.
- April 6th will be at the Mamou Recreation Center at 516 Main St.
- April 7th will be at New Beginnings Baptist Church in Kaplan at 622 East Veterans Memorial Dr.
- April 7th will be at MLK Center-West End Park in New Iberia at 1200 Field St.
- April 8th will be at Ville Platte Civic Center at 704 North Soileau St.
- April 8th will be at Chataigner Village Hall at 226 Martin Luther King St.
- April 8th will be at Lafayette Parish Health Unit at 220 West Willow St. Building A.
- April 9th will be at Estherwood KC Hall at 124 North Leblanc St.
According to the Louisiana Department of Health's press release, anyone 18 and older can schedule an appointment for a vacation at the above locations.