Is Louisiana One of America’s Top ‘Drive To’ Vacation Destinations?
With the official start of summer just around the corner and the price of gas still affordable, more Americans than ever are planning their vacation driving destinations. And now the personal-finance website WalletHub has released three key reports to help people maximize both savings and fun with their 2019 Best and Worst States for Summer Road Trips.
WalletHub’s road trip report found that our state of Louisiana ranks 7th nationally for summer driving. Here's how the Pelican State stacked up:
- 21st – Number of Attractions
- 7th – Lowest Price of Three-Star Hotel Room
- 2nd – Avg. Gas Prices
- 4th – Nightlife Options per Capita
- 21st – Vehicle Miles Traveled per Capita
- 28th – Car Thefts per Capita
- 8th – Access to Scenic Byways
- 1st – Driving Laws Rating
Meanwhile, the WalletHub's top three across the USA are North Carolina, Wyoming and Minnesota. At the bottom of the list are Connecticut, Delaware and Rhode Island.
To see the complete WalletHub's Best and Worst States for Summer Road Trips, JUST CLICK HERE!