Stone Energy/United Way Gumbo CookOff Results
The 3rd Annual Stone Energy Gumbo Cook-Off was held last night at Cajun Field, and all proceeds went to the United Way of Acadiana.
Sammy Kershaw and his band was the featured entertainment (and they got it done!!), and there were a total of 100 teams competing for best gumbo in the seafood and chicken and sausage categories.
The winners were:
- Gibson Energy
- MI Swaco
- Taylor's International
Chicken & Sausage
- H2O Inc.
- NOV Portable Power
There was also a raffle held and those winners were:
- 4 Wheeler - Donated by Seatrax - Dane Dudley
- Golf Cart - Donated by Superior - Jason Bergeron
- LA Sportsman Package - Donated by Grainger - Russ Roberts
- BBQ Pit - Donated by Doerle Food Service - Karl Meche
- Custom Made Fire Pit - Donated by Exelerant - David Sheib
- Apple iPad Mini - Donated by M&J Valve - Flo Ziegler
- 50 qt K2 Icechest Cooler - Donated by Wood Group - Joycelyn Verot
- $250 to Lafayette Shooters/Camo gun case - Donated by Whitney Bank - Shawn Case
- Yeti Icechest - Donated by Linear Controls - Mike Welborn
The night was full of music, fun and friendly people, and the smell of delicious gumbo at every turn.
For more information about how you can contribute to United Way of Acadiana, call 337 233 8380