Seven Ways To Celebrate World Kindness Day
Today is World Kindness Day, a great opportunity to brighten the lives of those around us!
It's sometimes hard to focus on the positive in the midst of the negativity and chaos we're constantly bombarded with these days. The reality is that there are good people among us who go out of their way to help others through acts of selflessness and kindness. World Kindness Day is all about doing our part to improve the days and lives of those around us and hopefully inspire others to do the same in the process. Here are seven suggestions for ways to bring more kindness to your part of the world, via Random Acts of Kindness.org:
1. Send an uplifting text to a friend or family member.
2. Let that guy merge into traffic with a wave and a smile.
3. Include intentional moments of kindness, laughter, and delight in your daily routine.
4. Go slightly out of your comfort zone at least once a day to make someone smile.
5. Share a compliment with a co - worker or friend.
6. Reach out to a family member you haven't spoken to in a while.
7. Treat someone to a cup of coffee, either a friend, stranger, or yourself!