Narcotics Complaint Leads to Arrest of Youngsville Man
Lafayette- The Lafayette Police Department Tactical Narcotics Team (TNT) responded to illegal narcotics complaint inside a room at a local motel Tuesday.
Among the items recovered include:
- 617.6 grams of crystal meth valued at $123, 400
- 248 MDMA pills valued at $7,400
- 28.5 grams of marijuana valued at $570
- 16.92 grams of suspected heroin valued at $6,700
- Two handguns.
34-year-old Brandon Michael Mosing (W/M) of Youngsville, was arrested on the following charges:
- Poss. of Sch I Marijuana
- Poss. of Sch I Heroin, Poss. of Sch I MDMA
- Poss. of Sch II. Cocaine, Poss. of Sch II Meth, Poss. of Drug paraphilia
- Monies Derived From Drug Proceeds
- Poss. Of Firearm in the presence of CDS (2x)
- Prohibition on the poss. of firearms by a person against whom a protective order is issued.
He was transported to the Lafayette Parish Correctional Center for booking.