Louisiana A.G. – These Kids Products Are On The Recall List
Attorney General Jeff Landry's office has compiled a list of items that may not be safe for your children. Many of these products, made specifically for use with or around children, have been recalled by manufacturers for potential safety issues. Please examine this list to see if any of the recalled items are in your home.
- Infant Fur Jackets by Amerex Group
- Children’s Loungewear by Go Couture
- Children’s Hooded Bathrobes by H&M
- Rock n’ Play Sleepers by Fisher-Price
- Wooden Toy Vehicles by Target
- Toy Train Carts by Flying Tiger Copenhagen
- Rocking Sleepers by Kids II
- Light Up Bed Canopies by Tween Brands
- Chest of Drawers by South Shore Furniture
- Baby Food Steam Cooker/Blenders by Beaba
- Children’s Sleepwear by Aegean Apparel
- Children’s Sleep Sacks by Gildan Activewear
- Inclined Sleeper Accessory Included with Ultra-Lite Day & Night Play Yards by Fisher-Price
If you'd like a more detail description of the products listed and want to compare pictures of the items you can find that information here.