Celebrities Who Had a Twin That Died
When you think about how different life might have been for people who had a twin sibling who died, Elvis Presley always comes top to mind. His twin, Jesse Garon Presley is buried in an unmarked grave in Tupelo, Mississippi, but famously has a marker next to Elvis's grave at Graceland in Memphis.
Even though it might seem a tad bit morbid, it's always interesting to see which celebs have twins, whether they are still with us or not. Ranker has a list of some famous folks who started out in life with a twin, but one of them passed away. And I was fascinated by it, so I thought you might be too. Some of them are below, but be sure to check out the whole list if you are interested.
- Las Vegas Entertainer Liberace (Władziu Valentino Liberace) His twin died at birth
- Actor Andy Garcia. Born with a conjoined twin on his shoulder, and the undeveloped fetus was removed when he was a toddler
- TV Host Ed Sullivan. His twin brother Daniel died several months after they were born in 1901.
- 'Poltergeist' child actress Heather O'Rourke. Her twin brother was miscarried before birth, and tragically she died young too. She was only 12 years old when she passed away of cardiac arrest from an intestinal stenosis.
- Singer Marlon Jackson. The Jackson 5 member had a twin brother, Brandon, who passed away the day they were born.
- Broadway actor Carl Anderson. Had a twin brother who died as a child.