Is Every Kid in Louisiana Going As Barbie? Top Trending Halloween Costumes for 2023
I don't know if you feel this too but, it seems like time moves faster at this time of year. If we perceive time as moving faster once we get our kids back to school then we looked up and it's almost October 31, 2023.
Halloween will fall on a Tuesday this year. For people who love to celebrate this holiday, you can see on social media how amazingly decorated some houses are. One person named Donnie has a nine-foot-tall skeleton. They have become very popular over the last decade. You can see those and plenty of other spooky decorations.
One of the major things that a majority of kids and parents focus on each year is what kind of costume they want to wear for Halloween. Goodhousekeeping.com has featured thirty people/themes that will likely be in abundance for Halloween costumes this year, and some of them are:
- Barbie (from the movie)
- Pink Ladies (from Rise of the Pink Ladies show)
- Adonis Creed (from Creed III)
- Queen Charlotte (from Queen Charlotte: A Bridgerton Story)
- Princess Disa (from Lord of the Rings: The Rings of Power)
- Mario and Luigi (from The Super Mario Brothers Movie)
- Ted Lasso (from Ted Lasso)
- John Dutton (Yellowstone)
- Michael Jordan (The movie Air was about his Nike' shoe)
- The Mandalorian (from The Mandalorian)
These are just some of the popular shows and movies that people might use for inspiration this year when deciding what they are going to go as for Halloween.
But, What Do You Do If You Have No Clue What to Be for Halloween?
Well, I had no idea, but I should have thought about this. I saw a man's Facebook page, and I took up his suggestion, and I asked Siri,
Siri, what should I be for Halloween? And here is what she suggest for me:
Who told me this? Who gave me this fun suggestion? Siri!
Here are some of the comments:
We can't wait for you to share your costume suggestion from Siri with us!