When Does BFF Not Mean Best Friends Forever? Senior Texting Codes Revealed
When does BFF not mean Best Friends Forever? When you're over 50 that's when. These are funny texting codes for people over 50.
A friend sent me these via email and he's older than I am. Enjoy!
* ATD- At the Doctor's
* BFF - Best Friends Funeral
* BTW- Bring the Wheelchair
* BYOT - Bring Your Own Teeth
* CBM- Covered by Medicare
* CUATSC- See You at the Senior Center
* DWI- Driving While Incontinent
* FWIW - Forgot Where I Was
* GGPBL- Gotta Go, Pacemaker Battery Low
* GHA - Got Heartburn Again
* HGBM - Had Good Bowel Movement
* LMDO- Laughing My Dentures Out
* LOL- Living on Lipitor
* OMSG - Oh My! Sorry... Gas
* TOT- Texting on Toilet
* WAITT - Who Am I Talking To?
* LTIP - Laughed Till I Peed
* GGLKI - Gotta Go, Laxative Kicking in!
Enjoy the golden years!