Valentine’s Day Cocktails That are Better Than a Present
Cheers to Love! And if you are in the mood for whipping up a refreshing cocktail that says ‘I heart you’ then look no further.
These adult beverages can be made for a special dinner, or appetizers, or just a quick sip before your Valentine’s Day festivities get underway. They are especially dazzling if you are spending a romantic night at home, with just some refreshments by the fire. Really, nothing quite says ‘I love you’ like some spectacular hand made libations before the real fireworks get underway.
The cocktails below are not only delicious, but beautiful, as well. Thanks to the folks at Delish.com for the recipes and ideas.
- Valentines Mimosas – champagne, grenadine, strawberries
- Heart Beet – tequila, Campari, Ginger liqueur
- Rose Colored Glasses – Crémant d’Alsace Rosé, simple syrup, rose petals for garnish
- All the Single Ladies – raspberries and strawberries, tequila, Pink and Black Owl’s Brew tea
- Cherry Kiss – Agave tequila, orange liqueur, bing cherries
- St Valentine’s Day Massacre – Marquis vodka, lemon juice, strawberries