Tax Day Freebies and Deals
Tax Day for Americans is not on April 15th this year. You actually have until Tuesday, April 17th at midnight to file your Federal Income Taxes. That's because the regular date of April 15th falls on a weekend. But, regardless of that, this is a stressful time of year for a lot of people. And we know you could use some free items and deals to cheer you up from the normal depression of having so much of your money go to waste, I mean taxes.
The folks at offers.com have a ton of freebies and deals for April17th, and some of our favorites are below. Here's hoping you get that paperwork in on time, y'all!
- Shoe Carnival - get 20% on two pairs of shoes through April 17th. Use code APRIL20.
- Applebees - Dollarita is, you guessed it, $1 through the end of April
- Chili's Grill & Bar - try the new Cherry Blossom Margarita for $5
- Hot Dog on a Stick - one free Original Turkey or Veggie Dog per customer on April 17
- Kona Ice - find one of their trucks for a free shaved ice on April 17
- Great American Cookies - free Cookies & Cream cookie on April 17
- Lowe's - the Spring Black Friday sale will be extended to April 18
- Sonic - cheeseburgers are half price on Tuesday, April 17th, (and every Tuesday!)
- Firehouse Subs - April 17-19 you can get a free medium sub with purchase of a full priced medium or large sub, chips & drink. Coupon is here
- Boston Market - $10.40 Tax Day Special, which includes half chicken meal with two sides, cornbread and a regular fountain drink. Find a location here
- Hardee's - free sausage biscuit until 10:00 am on April 17