This is a great side dish to serve on Thanksgiving. Hope yours is happy and delicious!
Sweet and Salty Brussels Sprouts
2 cups brussels sprouts
3\4 cup thick cut bacon, cubed
2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
1\4 cup brown sugar
1. Cut off root end of brussels sprouts, then cut in half
2. In large skillet, cook bacon until brown and crunchy. Set aside to drain on paper towel,remove all but 2 Tbsps of drippings.
3. In same skillet,add brussels sprouts and allow to caramelize on one side. Deglaze pan with vinegar, using a spatula to scrape up all brown bits and mix into sprouts. (Remember, there is flavor in the brown!!)
4. Continue to saute the brussels sprouts on high heat for a few more minutes until fork tender.
5. Add bacon back into pan, along with brown sugar. Stir until sugar has completely dissolved and has evenly coated the sprouts.
It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on .
To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you.
To activate your account, please confirm your password.
When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.
*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.
Welcome back to 99.9 KTDY
It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://999ktdy.com using your original account information.