Packing Tips for the CJ and Debbie Ray Sail Away
After about twenty cruises, we’ve learned a thing or two about packing for the CJ and Debbie Ray Sail Away. Here are some of our favorite tips:
1. Bring Pepto Bismol. If you need it, you won’t usually find it in the gift shop onboard. That means you’ll have to go to the ship’s infirmary, and that could mean confinement to your cabin because of worries about spreading those nasty germs.
2. Bring your hair dryer. The hair dryers on ships are low velocity.
3. You don’t have to bring beach towels. They’ll be available on the ship. Just don’t forget to bring them back or you will be charged.
4. There will be a photography crew on board and they will give you plenty of chances to take that family portrait. If you’ve always wanted to dress everybody in white or jeans or to dress up for a portrait, a cruise is a great opportunity.
5. Carnival’s Cheers beverage program is a good idea if you plan to drink a lot.