New Party Trends
Want to be the talk of the town by hosting the best party on the planet? GigMasters booking service has released the five most fascinating party trends of the year.
Based on their review of past and future events, GigMasters has unveiled the following unique and unusual trends for entertainment at parties and events:
- Psychics are hired for weddings more frequently than for company or corporate events.
- Mariachi bands are the most popular type of music selected for adult birthday parties.
- Elvis impersonators are the most popular non-live band entertainment.
- More musicians are being hired in 2011 whereas in 2010 the trend was to hire variety acts like magicians, hypnotists, etc.
- The average amount spent on entertainment for a Sweet 16 party is $376. The average amount spent on a wedding for entertainment is $1,950.
More than 50,000 people have booked fabulous parties and events @ www.gigmasters.com over the past two years.