Louisiana Jeepers Meeting Tonight
The Louisiana Jeepers will be meeting tonight at Courtesy Jeep in Breaux Bridge, beginning at 6:30.
On the agenda:
- Food Drive - As they do every meeting, the canned goods drive continues at the meeting tonight. Members will receive a door prize ticket for each canned good donated, so be sure to stock up before the meeting tonight!
- Tonight - Clothes Drive - A close family member of one of the Jeepers lost their house in a fire last week. There will be a clothes drive at the meeting. The sizes needed are: Boy (age 5) size 5/6 clothes and size 9 shoes, Boy (age 7) size 7/8 clothes and size 11 ½ shoes, Twin Girls (age 8) size 8 clothes and size 2 shoes, Boy (age 14) size 31/32 pants and size 11 shoe, Mom size 16/18 pants, L/XL shirt, size 8 ½ shoes, Dad size 31/32 pants, L shirt, size 10 shoes.
- January 18th – Yellow Jacket BBQ Throwdown in Denham Springs’ – Louisiana Jeepers will be forming a ride to a BBQ cook-off at the Denham Springs High School. Come join us!! We will meet at the Home Depot on Evangeline Thruway and Willow at 8 am. There will be a craft show and car show, also. Food and drinks will be sold.
- February 15th - Louisiana Jeepers RSD benefit - Jambalaya Cook Off and Jeep Show & Shine – The club is in need of volunteers. If you are interested, please sign up at the meeting on tonight or email email@example.com. More information will be provided at the club meeting tonight.
- June 14 - Wild Side Ride Cookoff - More information will be given tonight about the Wild Side Ride and Cookoff, to benefit Brain Injury Association of Louisiana.
If you own a Jeep, the Louisiana Jeepers invite you to the meeting tonight, with no obligation to join the club. Once you meet the friendly members and see what great things they do for the community, you'll be eager to join!
Louisiana Jeepers is a non-profit organization consisting of family and friends who love off-road adventures and the great outdoors. Their mission is to help support local charities and to provide a fun, clean, family atmosphere while treading lightly on the environment.