Where To Find Lafayette’s Best Boudin Balls
This morning our receptionist Janet and I were talking about breakfast and we both had an envie for boudin balls. Boudin balls are essentially the content of boudin molded into a ball, battered a few times, then fried to perfection. Yes they will clog your arteries but they sure are good when cooked right.
So I set out on a Facebook quest to find out where you thought we could find the best boudin balls in the area, here are some of the responses:
- Jimmie Castex ‘‘Best Stop is #1.’
- Ashley Thibodeaux Landry ‘Ray’s in Opelousas!’
- Denise Hayes Barzare ‘Janises’s in Sunset.’
- Jarred Stanford ‘Chops by far the best.’
- Sarah Elisabeth ‘Mikes Country Corner in Duson, on hwy 90!’
- Kurt Jennings ‘Canal station in krotz springs!! Best for chicken/deer/boudin balls!!’
KTDY Facebook page for the complete list.