Lafayette Hurricane Handbook Now Available
To help everyone in Lafayette Parish be better prepared for hurricanes and tropical storms, Lafayette Utilities System has released its 2012 Hurricane Handbook. The 40-page handbook features a variety of in-depth information, including a directory of important phone numbers, evacuation routes, tips for family members with special needs, a hurricane tracking map, family emergency planning information and a checklist, generator and chainsaw safety, mitigation, and much more.
The free LUS Hurricane Handbook is available:
- Online at www.LUS.org/handbook.
- In Wednesday’s (June 6, 2012) edition of The Daily Advertiser.
- City-Parish Consolidated Government Building, 705 W. University Ave.
- LUS Fiber/LUS Customer Service Center, 1875 W. Pinhook Rd., Suite B
- LUS Administrative Building, 1314 Walker Road
- Lafayette Office of Homeland Security & Emergency Preparedness, 800 S. Buchanan St.
- Lafayette Police Department, 900 E. University Ave.
- KLFY-TV 10, 1808 Eraste Landry Road
- All Lafayette Public Library branches
- Broussard Broussard City Hall, 310 East Main Street
- Carencro Carencro City Hall, 210 East St. Peter Street
- Duson Duson Town Hall, 498 Toby Mouton Road
- Scott Scott City Hall, 420 Lions Club Road
- Youngsville Youngsville City Hall, 305 Iberia Street