KTDY Secretary Appreciation Banquet – How to Win
Are you ready for an evening of delicious food, great prizes and fun games? Well, you need an invitation to the KTDY Secretary Appreciation Banquet, to be held on Monday, April 23 at the Petroleum Club! Here's how to win:
All office professionals are eligible to enter. Email your name and place of business to Secretary@999ktdy.com. Listen between 8am & 5pm to hear your name. When you do, call us at 337-237-KTDY(5839) within 9 minutes & 99 seconds and you'll win 2 seats for this year's Banquet!
Special thanks to Lofton Staffing Services, Moss Motors and the Petroleum Club!
KTDY-FM Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: KTDY Secretaries Appreciation Banquet (the “Giveaway”) is open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 18 years of age or older. Employees of Townsquare Media LLC, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of Giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively “Giveaway Entities”) and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media of Lafayette and its parent company, Townsquare Media, LLC (the “Sponsor”) with offices at 1749 Bertrand Dr., Lafayette, LA 70506.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Entry Period: The contest period for this contest begins April 5, 2012 through April 20th, 2012.
5. Entry: To enter this contest, nominate yourself or any secretary by emailing SECRETARY@999KTDY.com including the place of business, then listen each weekday, except 4/6/12, each hour from 8am-5pm for your entry’s name. When you hear his/ her name, call 337-237-KTDY within 9 minutes & 99 seconds. A total of nine (9) Secretary names will be called over a one day period. If the Secretary does not call back, no alternate name will be called. A maximum of nine (9) winners per day. A maximum of ninety nine (99) winners during the duration of the contest. Contest will stop once ninety nine (99) winners have been chosen. Multiple entries will not increase your odds of winning. An individual can win this contest only once during the contest period.
6. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Except where prohibited, the potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the “Affidavit/Release”) within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place in a random drawing of all entries received. All winners will be required to complete a W-9 and provide his/ her full name, address, phone number and social security number.
7. Prize(s): Dinner for two (2) guests at the Petroleum Club on April 23rd, 2012 with the 99.9 KTDY Secretaries Appreciation Banquet. No other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
8. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
9. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors’ and Giveaway Entities’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
10. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
11. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media, 1749 Bertrand Dr., Lafayette, LA 70506. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.