Know When to Quit
According to US News & World Report, there are ways to know when to quit. Even with the economy in bad shape, some jobs are just not worth it. Here are the 10 Signs that it’s time to cut your losses and find a new job.
1. You aren’t learning anything new.
2. You never have a day when you wake up excited to go to work.
3. You spend more time surfing the web than doing your job.
4. You don’t like most of your co-workers.
5. You aren’t making enough money to pay your bills.
6. You spend time looking for other jobs.
7. You haven’t received a raise in the last two years.
8. You don’t like your boss.
9. The company isn’t doing well
10. You are stressed ALL the time.
I’m happy to say that I don’t exhibit any of these signs at my place of employment.