Kid Swallows Dog Toy And Now Squeaks When He Breathes [VIDEO]
A kid, probably about 10-years-old is blowing up on the internet after he inhaled a dog toy. How did this happen?
He was taken to the emergency room after he inhaled the toy. In the video, he's lying in bed and every time he takes a breath, he squeaks. He probably didn't swallow the whole toy but just that little metal part that makes the squeaking sound.
Even though this could be very serious, he and his family seem to be having fun with it. Doctors say he is going to be just fine.