Gourmet Twists on the Classic Summer S’mores
Nothing quite says ‘Summer is here’ like roasting marshmallows, and putting them in between graham crackers, with a block of Hershey’s chocolate. S’mores is everything I love about this time of year, and it also reminds me so much of those carefree summers of my youth.
Taste of Home has some really great twists on the classic S’mores, and I wanted to pass them along to you. I can’t wait to try these 19 different gourmet updates on one of my all time favorite treats.
- Cookout Caramel S’mores – start with the basic s’more recipe, and add drizzles of chocolate syrup and hot caramel sundae topping
- Give Me S’mores Cake – includes graham cracker crumbs, semi sweet chocolate chips, and marshmallow frosting
- S’Mores Dipped Apples – made with Granny Smith apples, dipped in graham cracker crumbs and melted semi sweet chocolate chips
- S’More Ice Cream Sandwiches – made with brownies, chocolate ice cream, and rolled in graham cracker crumbs before freezing and cutting into squares
- S’Moreos – the classic S’more, with an Oreo cookie and peanut butter added inside the graham crackers
- Mini S’Mores – these small treats are made with marshmallow creme and half of a graham cracker, then dipped in melted chocolate