Five Metabolism Myths – Wellness Wednesday
In this week's edition of Wellness Wednesday, Dr. Kevin talked about metabolism - what it is, why it's important, and how to change it. He said the myths surrounding metabolism, and its role in weight loss include:
1. Metabolism inevitably slows as you age.
2. Any kind of regular exercise will improve your metabolism.
3. Thin people have a faster metabolism.
4. Overweight people don't have muscle.
5. Physical activity burns the most fuel.
Watch this week's show to learn all about it.
For more information, call Dr. Kevin at the Bryant Wellness Institutes, (337) 837-7174 or find them on Facebook.