Five Amazing Things You Don’t Know About Your Car
No matter how well you think you know your car, it has secrets. Here are five things you probably don't know about your car.
1. If you can see your own car in your side mirrors, they aren't adjusted properly. You need to be able to see other cars. Just a hint of the sides of your car should be seen, not much at all.
2. To cool down your car about 10 degrees rather quickly, roll down the driver's side window. Then open and close the passenger's side window five to ten times. It works!
3. Next time you can't find your car in a parking lot or parking garage, touch the remote under your chin then press the button. Your head becomes a giant antenna making the range of your remote much better. By the way, it won't hurt you!
4. Studies show that driving with the AC on keeps you safer. The chances of you falling asleep behind the wheel go up if the temperature in your car is above 71 degrees. At 80 degrees reaction time falls by 22%.
5. Your air conditioner filters out up to 88% of the pollen in the air. Keep it on during allergy season. In Louisiana, pretty much year round.