Farm Rich Products Nationwide Recall
Rich Products Corporation is trying to determine how products made in the Waycross, Georgia plant may have become contaminated with E. Coli bacteria. Meanwhile, the company has initiated a comprehensive recall of all products produced there.The following Farm Rich products with “Best By” dates of January 1, 2013 through September 29, 2014 are included:
- Farm Rich Philly Cheese Steaks – all sizes
- Farm Rich Mini Quesadillas – all sizes
- Farm Rich Mini Pizza Slices – all sizes
- Farm Rich Mozzarella Bites – all sizes
- Farm Rich Mini Bacon Cheeseburgers – all sizes
According to the company, "We have no information of any illnesses associated with these products included in the expanded recall, but your safety and the safety of all of our customers is our absolute number-one priority."
For more information, click here or call their 24-hour Helpline toll-free at 1-888-220-5955.