Lafayette High’s Got Talent
- Lafayette High School
- 300 West Congress St., Lafayette, LA 70506 United States
The Lafayette High's Got Talent Show is set for Friday, February 7, 2014 at 6:30 pm. This year's theme is Big City, Bright Lights. All piano students must attend and must wear their piano or talent show t-shirt. This is a fundraiser for the department; proceeds will go to pay for competition fees, traveling expenses, and off set the cost of new uniforms.
Students are required to sell 5 (five) $7.00 tickets or 4 (four) $10 tickets. Freshman, sophomore, juniors, and seniors are expected to pitch in:
- Freshman- clean up; plan to stay at least 30 minutes after the show.
- Sophomore- 2 boxes of anything that will sell for $1 each; at least 30 items per box. Chips must be 1 1/2 oz. size.
- Juniors- 2 packs of Coke products or a case of water and 2 rolls of paper towels.
- Seniors- baked goods; egg rolls; etc. At least 30 items.