Dog Coughs Up Diamond Ring Lost For 5 Years [VIDEO]
Lois Matykowski's wedding ring had been missing 5 years when her dog Tucker coughed it up after eating a Popsicle stick. Experts say the Popsicle stick may have dislodged the ring in the dog's stomach.
Matykowski had just upgraded her wedding ring when it went missing. She had checked Tucker's poop for about 2 weeks but never found the ring. She checked the house, the yard and the car and found nothing so she gave up. She said it wasn't about the value of the ring but the emotional tie.
The ring was never insured. She and her husband had been married 20 years at the time it was lost. Five years after the ring was lost, Tucker vomited in the house. When Matykowski cleaned up the mess, she found the ring.