Bach Lunch Spring 2018 Lineup
The Lafayette Science Museum Foundation has sponsored the Bach Lunch Concert Seriesfor 30 years, and it is still a treasured downtown Lafayette tradition on Friday afternoons in the Spring and Fall.
Bach Lunch is held at Parc Sans Souci every Friday from noon - 1:00, with free live music by local musicians, and lunches available from some of our finest cajun restaurants. Families, schools, and individuals are encouraged to bring blankets or lawn chairs for the fun. You can also bring a picnic lunch if you want. Check out the lineup for Spring 2018 below, with the restaurants featured for that week. Get your weekend kicked off with some free music in beautiful downtown Lafayette!
- March 16 - Les Freres Michot - i Monelli/ Pouparts Bakery
- March 23 - Corey Ledet and his Zydeco Band - Ema's Restaurant / Great Harvest / Roly Poly
- March 30 (Good Friday) - Yvette Landry and Roddy Romero - Chick-Fil-A / Zea's Rotisserie / Deano's Pizza
- April 6 - Curley Taylor and Zydeco Trouble - Chick-Fil-A / Creole Lunch House/ Deano's Pizza
- April 13 - The Magnolia Sisters - Jefferson Street Pub / Joey's Specialty Foods / Pouparts Bakery
- April 20 - The Viatones - Agave Cantina / Bailey's Restaurant / Creole Lunch House
- April 27 - Socks in the Frying Pan (Irish) Festival International - Antoni's Cafe/ Chris' Po Boys/ Hub City Diner/Joey's Specialty Foods / Roly Poly