Amazon Prime Members Get Discounts At Whole Foods Starting June 27
You can start saving at Whole Foods today if you're an Amazon Prime subscriber.
Amazon Prime members in Florida have already saved millions of dollars with exclusive savings at Whole Foods Market since the program launched there six weeks ago.
Starting today, July 27, Prime members are eligible for exclusive savings on select popular products like:
- Baby back pork ribs, animal welfare rated and no antibiotics, $4.99/lb., save $5/lb.
- Sockeye salmon, wild caught Marine Stewardship Council-certified, $13.99/lb., save
- Organic yellow peaches, $1.99/lb., save $2/lb.
All bulk items, including favorites like nuts, granola, dried fruit, and hundreds more, are 25 percent off.
Prime members also get an additional 10 percent off hundreds of sale items throughout the store.
To start saving with your Prime account, just:
- download the Whole Foods Market app
- sign in with your Amazon account
- scan the app’s Prime Code at checkout.
Click here to learn more about Prime at Whole Foods Market, to link your mobile phone number, to try Prime free for 30 days, or to find out about savings you can get if you have an Amazon Prime Rewards Visa.